We are seeking a motivated, experienced and hands on Senior Sales Manager to lead our current B2B sales efforts to the next phase in Europe, Middle East & Asia Pacific region. As Sr. Sales Manager you oversee the entire sales operations (intern and extern). You will be a growth-oriented business professional with a demonstrated ability to proactively create, cultivate and enhance relationships with current and potential customers throughout the regions. You will be responsible to “transform” our B2B organisation to the next phase and for driving sales results with a leading sales team. The ideal candidate will be a creative and well-organized salesperson, as well as an excellent leader and critical thinker who handle as an entrepreneur and ambassador. Experience in changing market conditions, sales operations and people development is a must. Analytical mindset, motivated cooperation skills, and expertise in sales & operations will be crucial in developing and executing initiatives that align with the company’s overall objectives.
In this roll you will directly report to the Director B2B of LIFE Outdoor Living and you will be based in Roosendaal, The Netherlands. As expected traveling international will be part of the job.
LIFE Outdoor Living International is one of Europe’s largest provider in the Outdoor Furniture market. The company develops and markets outdoor furniture products. Combining a proud, long history in Outdoor Living the company holds a highly recognized brand in the industry: “LIFE Outdoor Living”. It provides a wide, unique assortment in Outdoor Living and sells it through her Own Stores in North Europe and recommended (retail) partners in 42 countries.
LIFE Outdoor Living International BV is a PE held, family company and headquartered in Roosendaal, NL.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive sales strategy to; create and develop a sales team.
- Achieve revenue targets and expand market share in the designated regions.
- Collaborate with the executive team to provide market insights and contribute to the development of B2B – strategic initiatives.
- Managing and overseeing commercial operations in the organization.
- Processes to effectively on-board new business into the organization.
- Ensuring all order process and requisite paperwork is processed in an effective and timely manner through appropriate channels.
- Implementing and executing strategic plans (B2B) (from company’s overall sales strategy)
- Monitor market trends, competitive landscape, and customer needs to identify new business opportunities and develop targeted sales initiatives.
- Stay updated on industry best practices, emerging markets and market developments to drive continuous improvement and innovation within the sales organization.
- Proactively create, cultivate, and enhance relationships with current and potential customers throughout the regions.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with key customers, understanding their business challenges and providing tailored solutions to meet their needs.
- Develop and enhance relationships with LIFE largest customers in the regions.
- Lead and participate in sales negotiations and contract discussions to ensure favourable terms and conditions for both the company and customers.
- Lead and mentor a sales team, providing guidance, coaching, and support to drive performance and exceed sales objectives.
- Drive a highly effective, dynamic, and team-oriented culture within the sales team in line with company culture.
- Mentor and coach the sales team towards actions and initiatives that result in productive (territory) growth and increased market share within the regions.
- Ensure the achievement of assigned personal and team business targets.
- Facilitate the professional development of the sales team and organize onboarding for new team members.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, category management, supply chain and customer operations, to align sales strategies and cooperation with overall company goals and objectives.
- Develop and monitor metrics to measure performance, and manage the sales forecast with the team together with Finance.
- Provide accurate sales forecasting and cross functional needs to support business planning and resource allocation decisions.
- Manage assigned resources effectively to achieve business results, employee engagement, and customer satisfaction objectives.
- 5+ years of direct B2B sales experience, preferably within the Outdoor Living, Furniture or Bedding Retail industry.
- 3 – 5 + years of International sales management experience, leading channel retail B2B sales.
- Demonstrated track record of success in International B2B sales To ánd In Retail industry.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams, catering to all level audiences.
- Strong presentation skills, capable of communication of ideas, expectations, negotiations skills and information concisely, professionally, and in a well-organized manner.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- Experience in the Outdoor Living, Furniture or Bedding industry
- Proven success in selling (complex) products in a retail environment
- Familiarity with FOB and complex purchase/ supply chain processes
- Experience leading sales teams in an international market
- Strong network in international retail industry
- Adaptability in a fast-growing business environment
- Excellent leadership skills
- Hands on mentality
- Analytical mindset for data-driven decision-making
- Fluency in multiple languages spoken within the regions ( English, French, Spanish) NL & ENG is a must.
- Note: These skills are not mandatory requirements, but they will be advantageous for the successful candidate.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org